Updated April 23, 2022
herein does not have legal effect and serves only for the convenience of the reader. Maxfsbo will not make retroactive changes that reduce your privacy unless legally required.
Types of Collected Information. There are different types of information collected as a result of your use of the Services (the “Collected Information”). The forms of Collected Information include, but are not limited to:
• “Usage Data”. Maxfsbo collects data based on your interactions with the Services. Usage Data can contain information such as your personal or device settings, history, or activities. Usage Data helps Maxfsbo improve the Services to improve your user experience with the Services and helps Maxfsbo refine the capabilities of the Services. Usage Data can also involve data concerning the ways in which you use and interact with the Services.
• “Technical information”. Maxfsbo collects information relating to your technological devices and can include information such as your browser program, your internet service provider, your operating system, your IP address, the webpages you visited, the information you have searched, and information related to items interacted with or used in the course of your use of the Services. Data concerning your use of the Services can also be contained within “Usage Data” defined below.
• “Personal Information”. Maxfsbo collects information that allows Maxfsbo to communicate with that individual specifically or to confirm the authenticity of said individual’s identity. This type of information can include the individual’s contact information or various demographic-related data.
• “Location Data”. Maxfsbo collects information concerning the physical location of a technological device or computer that is used in the course of accessing the Services. This type of information can include location GPS, Wi-Fi, geotag, or IP address data.
Purposes of Collected Data. Maxfsbo may use the Collected Information for a variety of purposes including, but not limited to:
• The improvement of the Services in order to ensure the Services deliver a refined, optimized, and relevant experience to you;
• The development of new or existing services;
• The improvement of Maxfsbo’s customer support functions;
• The consistent delivery of relevant and engaging advertisements; and
• Ensuring compliance with Maxfsbo’s Terms of Service.
Information Collection Methods. Collected Information is generated in a variety of ways. The precise mechanism to which Collected Information is obtained depends on how you interface and interact with the Services. For instance, information is collected when you create an account, when you specifically provide information, when you access the Services from varying devices, or when you associate or link a social media account with the Services.
Social Media Accounts. You affirmatively authorize and consent to Maxfsbo’s accessing of information relating to your social media account when you link or associate a social media account with the Services. Further, where you access the Services in connection with a social media account, you authorize and consent to Maxfsbo’s use of information generated or obtained in connection with the social media account.
Third-Party Services. Maxfsbo relies on and utilizes third parties to assist Maxfsbo in providing and optimizing the Services. By using the Services, you consent to Maxfsbo’s sharing of any Collected Information Maxfsbo deems necessary with said third party to ensure the continued functionality and optimization of the Services. Maxfsbo may also share Collected Information with third parties to enforce legal rights or protect the rights, property, or safety of others, or to limit damages Maxfsbo may sustain. Additionally, Maxfsbo may share the Collected Information in conjunction with auditing, compliance, or corporate governance functions.
Storage of Collected Information. Maxfsbo reserves the right to store Collected Information for as long as Maxfsbo deems the Collected Information necessary for Maxfsbo’s operations. Maxfsbo may retain Collected Information to comply with laws, regulations, fraud prevention, or to enforce the Terms of Service. Maxfsbo is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the internet or for changes to or losses of data. You are responsible for maintaining the security of any account or the security of any device associated with using the Services.
International Use. Any information collected from a user located in the European Union is processed in the United States. You affirmatively consent to Maxfsbo’s processing and transferring of any and all Collected Information resulting from your use of the Services through entities located within the United States.