Updated April 23, 2022
Purpose of Services. Maxfsbo and the Services may assist you in the browsing and review of various real estate parcels or listings. Maxfsbo is in no way, shape, or form acting as, or purporting to be, a licensed real estate brokerage or real estate agent.
• In any manner that discriminates against any individual or in a manner that, intentionally or otherwise, promotes illegal or unlawful discriminatory outcomes;
• To publish, reproduce, display, or otherwise publicize content which Maxfsbo, in its sole discretion, considers illegal, offensive, or objectionable including, without limitation, content that threatens, disparages, harasses any individual or individuals;
• In a manner that results in false representations to a third party;
• To create derivative works, copy, transmit, reproduce, distribute, license, or display any portion of the Services, including but not limited to any related content, information, data, or material published in connection with the Services, on third-party websites;
• In a manner that would constitute harassing or intimidating conduct, in a manner that would constitute a criminal offense, or that would violate any applicable laws;
• In any way, shape, form, or for any purpose that results in the infringement, misappropriation, or violation of any intellectual property rights or laws;
• In a manner that interferes with the security of the Services including, but not limited to, uploading malware, viruses, invalid data, or potentially harmful data or code;
•To distribute unsolicited messages, posts, or similar communications;
• To incorporate Maxfsbo’s identifying elements or trademarks in your account or with any email address;
• To access, reproduce, or emulate any of the Services to create competitive or similarly situated services and/or products;
• To encourage or conspire with a third-party individual or entity to engage in any of the prohibited activities described herein.
Deactivation of Account. Maxfsbo reserves the right in its sole discretion, to suspend, deactivate, or terminate your account and your access to the Services at any time. Maxfsbo is not liable for the suspension, deactivation, or deletion of your access or use of the Services. If you deactivate or delete your account, you remain obligated to pay any and all outstanding fees you have accrued or subscribed to in exchange for access to the Services.
Fees. You may be required to pay fees and/or costs in connection with the use of the Services. Maxfsbo will provide notice of any changes relating to fees. If you refuse to accept the changed fee, Maxfsbo reserves the right to deactivate your access to the Services. All fees are non-refundable.
Copyright Infringement. If you believe your intellectual property has been reproduced without permission, please notify Maxfsbo by mail or email so that the matter may be investigated accordingly. Reports of copyright infringement can be sent by mail to Maxfsbo, 3000 Stonewood Drive, Suite 320, Wexford PA 15090 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your report, please (1) identify the copyrighted work you believed has been infringed; (2) identify the infringing material specifically; (3) identify your contact information including address, telephone number, and email address so that Maxfsbo may contact you concerning your report; (4) provide a signed statement, under the penalty of perjury, indicating you have a good faith belief that the identified content infringes on copyrighted material.
Disclaimer. Maxfsbo assumes no responsibility for any result or related, directly or indirectly, to any action or inaction that you take based on the Services or any other information available through or in connection with the Services. To the full extent permitted by law, Maxfsbo, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, affiliates, and successors in interest no promises, warranties, or representations as to the Services including the Services completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability; provides Services on an “AS IS” basis and any risk of using the Services is assumed by you; (3) disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and all warranties arising from course of dealing, usage, or trade practice; and (4) disclaim any liability or responsibility for acts, omissions, or conduct of you or any party in connection with the Services. Maxfsbo is NOT liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, or other losses, including lost profits, revenues, data, goodwill, etc., arising from or related to Maxfsbo, and in no event shall such liability exceed $100 or the amount you paid us in the year preceding such loss. Some jurisdictions may restrict or prohibit a disclaimer or warranties and as such these disclaimers and limits may not apply.
Limitation of Liability. By using the Services, you agree that in no event will Maxfsbo or its affiliates be liable for damages of any kind including, but not limited to, indirect, economic, lost profits, lost revenues, consequential, special, punitive, or incidental arising out of or based on your use of the Services. In no event shall such liability exceed $100.00 or the amount you paid in connection with the use of the Services in the preceding calendar year, whichever is lesser. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Maxfsbo assumes no liability for any (i) typographical errors, mistakes, or incorrect information published in connection with the Services; (ii) personal injury or property damage arising or resulting in connection with the use of the Services; or (iii) any malware transmitted through the Services or in connection with a third-party service.